This M48 Ranger Hawk is the ultimate tactical tool. It is lightweight to be carried all day without added muscle fatigue, and the blade of the M48 Ranger Hawk offers a wide, upswept axe blade for mammoth chopping, slashing and cutting potential. The axe head is constructed of precision cast 7Cr17 stainless steel. When combined with the backside of the head, the spike and axe head make for an efficient personal defense and breaching tool, as well as a great camping tool with an extremely fast chopping edge. The blade is securely attached to the sturdy nylon reinforced handle with 30% fiberglass, with three separate bolts and black nylon cord wrapping. It comes complete with a nylon snap button sheath that also houses the included directional compass. 8″ blade, 15 1/2″ overall.
> Read our product review on the M48 Tomahawk Series
- Made from forged 2CR13 stainless steel
- Black hard coating
- Sharpened 8” blade and double sided spike
- Fully functional for breeching, CQB, hooking, and throwing
- Paracord wrapped for grip and secondary use w/ mini carabiner
- Nylon reinforced (30% glass filled) high impact handle
- Nylon sheath with snap closures & emergency compass
- 15 inches overall length
- Recon Ready!!!